Sendmail 8.12.5

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at civ.utwente.nl
Thu Jun 27 09:45:35 IST 2002

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 10:52:04 -0400, you wrote:

>I'm thinking about upgrading to sendmail 8.12.5 , which as you
>might know runs sendmail without SUID root and requires other
>changes from previous versions.

I am allready running sendmail (8.11.6) with RUN_AS_USER mail. So
everything including the mqeueu-dir's are owned by mail. I configured
mailscanner:
# User to run as (not normally used for sendmail)
Run As User = mail
# Group to run as (not normally used for sendmail)
Run As Group = mail

--
Peter Peters
senior netwerkbeheerder,  Centrum voor Informatievoorziening,