Notify Senders

Mark Nienberg mark at TIPPINGMAR.COM
Tue Jun 25 19:56:34 IST 2002

> I don't think that will quite do what he wants. Your
> suggestion will still
> notify non-local senders that they send him a virus. He wants
> to notify
> *only* local senders.
>
> This is what he's looking for:
>
> Outside ->in   notify postmaster, local recipient. No external senders
> notified.
> inside -> out   notify local sender, postmaster, no external
> recipients
> notified.

Yes, I think you see what I mean.  I guess it wouldn't be so bad to
notify external senders if I edited the file "sender.virus.report.txt"
to be more apologetic.  I can see how it would be nice to have different
notifications for local senders and external senders.  I could read the
riot act to the local senders and apologize to the external senders!
Mark