not scanning outgoing email

Shawn Boyce shawn at QCOMINC.COM
Tue Jun 25 14:13:34 IST 2002

Gerry Doris wrote:

>>I'm having trouble with our outgoing email being tagged
>>as SPAM!
>>
>>How do I configure mailscanner to not scan outgoing email
>>using spamassassin? I still want outgoing email scanned for
>>viruses. I didn't see anything in the FAQ.
>>
>>--
>>Shawn Boyce
>>QCOM, Inc.
>>Quality Software is Our Business
>>http://www.qcominc.com
>>

>Why does spamassassin think your mail is spam?  If it thinks you're
>sending spam then won't all the rest of us think you're sending it too?

Good point. Luckily not everyone is using SpamAssassin yet!

Here is the mail header on an email in which I replied to someone else
in our company. The email was actually a reply to email which contained
a forwared email in it.

 BIG_FONT, CTYPE_JUST_HTML)

Besides this one, I've also seen some other company emails being marked
as SPAM.