{SPAM?} Re: f-prot / aves detects this as a virus !! I think

Mike Dunderdale mdunder at GE.UCL.AC.UK
Tue Jun 25 11:09:35 IST 2002

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002, Daryl S. Ehrenheim wrote:

> Matt Doherty wrote:
>       How can we achieve a simular output using sophos?
>
> Is this the kind on info you are looking for?

If it's just a version number you are looking for then you could just
look at the directory that /opt/sophos/ide is linked to - the  first part
is the version and the second part is the date that the ide files have
been last updated:

apollo (beta/mdunder) 7 > ls -l /opt/sophos/ide
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     other         28 Jun 25 00:13 /opt/sophos/ide ->
/opt/sophos/358.200206250013

Just a thought..

M.