Webmin Module

Randy Fishel randyf at SIBERNET.COM
Mon Jun 24 20:28:37 IST 2002

  Does this mean that you have actually created a webmin module that will
be included in the next release?

  The reason I ask is that a while back I started a cut at a module, but
lacking the time did not complete it.  If this is actually a request for a
webmin module, it might make some sense to pick it up again.

rf