Qmail Support

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Jun 22 11:54:54 IST 2002

At 08:35 22/06/2002, you wrote:
>I don't want to harp on this, I see that there is mention of Qmail on
>the site but has anybody done any work to get Mailscanner to work with
>Qmail? I use Qmail quite a bit and I am very willing to help test!

MailScanner doesn't directly support qmail. However, following the
instructions in the Installation FAQ about unsupported mail systems, it
should be easy to build MailScanner into your current network setup. The
setup described there is already in use by several people, including me (as
we have some commercial customers whose mail is hosted on an NT server for
historical reasons).
                             Southampton SO17 1BJ