mailscanner status command

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at BANGOR.AC.UK
Fri Jun 21 11:27:59 IST 2002

Julian Field wrote:
> New init.d script attached, which has much prettier output.

Thanks for that Jules. Only problem I have though is that my outgoing
sendmail process shows up as

  679 ?        S      0:00 [sendmail]

in a process listing so your status command doesn't see it. I've just
verified that it's working by sending a message to myself. Why do ps
entries sometimes go like this?

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed                           To have no errors
Information Services                    Would be life without meaning