SpamAssassin 2.30

Julian Field jkf at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Jun 16 17:30:55 IST 2002

At 13:50 16/06/2002, you wrote:
>At 16:38 15/06/2002, you wrote:
>>>What I dont understand is
>>>at a score of -95.5 , why did it get marked {SPAM?} ?
>>
>>What exact version of Perl are you using? I've tried and tried to reproduce
>>this fault on any of my systems, but I still can't :-(
>
>I have finally found an instance of this happening on my own systems. I am
>now running the patched version and will issue a "-4" release in the next
>couple of days if I don't see it happening again.
>
>Watch this space!

Things are looking good. I've been through all of today's logs, and there
haven't been any false positives of this type since I started using the
patched version. I've added another couple of lines to the code to
line-buffer the pipe (rather than block-buffer it) to fix what looks like
an occasional buffering problem.

Jules.
                             Southampton SO17 1BJ