DNS BlackLists

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Mon Jun 10 20:26:30 IST 2002

Y'all,

   The definitive list of blacklists is at:

http://www.declude.com/JunkMail/Support/ip4r.htm

Enjoy.

** Jeff A. Earickson, Ph.D                         PHONE: 207-872-3659
** Senior UNIX Sysadmin, Information Technology    EMAIL: jaearick at colby.edu
** Colby College, 4214 Mayflower Hill,               FAX: 207-872-3076
** Waterville ME, 04901-8842