stats

Robert A. Thompson ucs_rat at SHSU.EDU
Tue Jun 4 20:16:07 IST 2002

Is it possible, or has anyone worked on anything to allow for better
stats from mailscanner?  I had put a couple extra lines in amavis so
that it would report virs, from, to, date, msgid to a file.  I could
then easily process this file and generate reports(most frequent virus,
top virus senders, who was getting the most, and etc).  I've been
watching what mailscanner generates in the syslog and there is nothing
indicating that user z sent user y sircam or what ever.   I was looking
through the sweep.pl file and this looks like it is possible(the info is
gathered), but not logged.

--robert