Error logged to console?

Henrik Lewander henrik at LEWANDER.COM
Thu Jul 25 19:13:53 IST 2002

I also been getting these on the console lately:

ndbm store returned -1, errno 0, key "siilly at msn.com" at
/usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/DBBasedAddrList.pm line 160.

Looks like a problem with the AWL? I´ve also seen several lockfiles laying
around in the AWL-dir. Could they be from when mailscanner kills
spamassassin because of a timeout?

Regards,
Henrik

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carl Boberg" <carl.boberg at NRM.SE>
To: <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 4:12 PM
Subject: Error logged to console?

Can anyone tell what this means?

Malformed UTF-8 character (unexpected continuation byte 0xa3) in
substitution iterator at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Mail/SpamAssassin/PerMsgStatus.pm line 828.

It has popped upp on my console a few times cince I installed the latest rpm
of MailScanner.
Has anyone else seen this?

Regards
Carl Boberg