secretly copy message feature in new version?

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at civ.utwente.nl
Thu Jul 25 09:09:15 IST 2002

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002 19:00:04 +0100, you wrote:

>>Am I reading the conf right?  Is this an optiion..and if so, what is the
>>syntax in secretly.copy.mail.conf?
>
>Please don't use this yet, I haven't finished it. It shouldn't have been in
>the conf files.

I have checked the code in the other files too. If it is ment to be
"secret" that will never work the way it is implemented (or can easily
be implemented).

The sender can still request DSN-messages and get them from the "secret"
addresses too. Problems with delivering to "secret" addresses will be
reported to the sender.

--
Peter Peters
senior netwerkbeheerder,  Centrum voor Informatievoorziening,