Backwards compatibility (was: ANNOUNCE: F-Prot users)

Evert Jan van Ramselaar evertjan at VANRAMSELAAR.NL
Wed Jul 24 20:06:32 IST 2002

Hello,

FYI: I had to remove '--mime' in the McAfee section in sweep.pl to get it to
work with my version of uvscan.

# uvscan --version
Virus Scan for Linux v4.0.4
Scan engine v4.0.50 for Linux.