DCC is not used

Henrik Lewander henrik at LEWANDER.COM
Sat Jul 20 13:39:26 IST 2002

Hello!

It seems DCC is not used by spamassassin when called from mailscanner,
although I have "score DCC_CHECK 4.0" in spam.assassin.prefs.conf. I also
tried adding it to the user_prefs file used but no luck. The DCC check works
fine when I call spamassassin from the command line. Now that I look at it
not one single spam has RAZOR_CHECK added either although razor1 is
installed. I use Mailscanner 3.21-1 & Spamassassin 2.31 on Debian.

Another question: when spamassassin times out, do you get an empty report
then? I see that a number of times a day ie

Regards,
Henrik