Beta testers? Getting on okay?

Richard D Alloway ralloway at CHARTERPA.NET
Sat Jul 20 04:43:46 IST 2002

Jules,

Congrats on the monitor!

As far as the beta test is concerned, no real problems here!

The "whitelist to" option (or whatever it's called) seems to be working
just fine with the exception of case sensitivity.

I have 'mailer-daemon@*' in spam.whitelist.com so I can test, but mail to
MAILER-DAEMON at mydomain.com is still being flagged.

Otherwise, I've been getting compliments on how well it works.  Of course,
I always credit you and the others who have contributed so much to the
cause!

Thanks!

-Rich