Unparsable TNEF woes after upgrade to 3.21-1

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Jul 13 16:19:12 IST 2002

Check you haven't got 2 MailScanners running at the same time. As you are
using Sophos you don't need to use a separate TNEF parser at all, as the
"-TNEF" option is passed to sophoswrapper which in turn calls Sophos.

When you upgraded, make sure you are using the right version of
sophoswrapper (I can't quite remember when it was last changed).

                             Southampton SO17 1BJ