Maybe virus wrapper should hide path?

John Goggan jgoggan at DCG.COM
Sat Jul 13 16:15:37 IST 2002

Julian Field wrote:
> You need to include at least the message ID in the path, or you won't know
> where to find the file in the quarantine directories. But I guess I could
> remove the path elements before that. Unfortunately it is not trivial to
> change, but I will consider it for a future release.

Well, I was thinking that, if possible, the log and admin copy of the email
would have the full path -- just the emails that were sent to the sender
and/or recipient would only have the filename.  Just seems like
extra/confusing information for them otherwise.  Unfortunately, I've already
had one not-so-bright person go looking for that path on their machine and
were confused why they couldn't find it.  :)

In any case, just a suggestion -- thanks for considering it for later
inclusion.

 - John...