f-prot script update error

Gerry Doris gerry at DORFAM.CA
Fri Jul 12 00:24:04 IST 2002

I've started getting the following error when running the autoupdate.fprot
script.  I thought it was related to the ^M that was reported and fixed
around line 131 but putting in that fix didn't help.

Any ideas what has gone wrong???

Gerry
--

"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:00:03 -0400
From: Cron Daemon <root at tiger.dorfam.ca>
To: root at tiger.dorfam.ca
Subject: Cron <root at tiger> /home/gerry/autoupdate.f-prot

FTP address for retrieving files is ftp://eu-3.updates.f-prot.com/pub/
F-Prot signature file update script
There is a new version of SIGN.DEF, starting download.
Download completed.
Updated SIGN.DEF.
There is a new version of SIGN2.DEF, starting download.
Updated SIGN2.DEF.
File MACRO.DEF is already up to date.
There is a new version of fp-def.zip, starting download.
Download completed.
Download completed.
Could not find correct version of fp-def.zip, exiting.,
Bad file descriptor at /home/gerry/autoupdate.f-prot line 281,
<TEMPFILE> line 5.