Failed to link message body between queues

Mark T. Valites valites at GENESEO.EDU
Thu Jul 11 14:55:18 IST 2002

Apologies.  Mailscanner mail somehow misses my procmail filters & ends up
in the inbox.  When I actually read them instead of hit the d button real
quick, I obviously don't pay much attention.

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Evert Jan van Ramselaar wrote:

> Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 15:51:14 +0200
> From: Evert Jan van Ramselaar <evertjan at VANRAMSELAAR.NL>
> To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Mark T. Valites