Failed to link message body between queues

Evert Jan van Ramselaar evertjan at VANRAMSELAAR.NL
Thu Jul 11 14:39:58 IST 2002

Not really:

root at ram1:/var/spool # df /var
/dev/hdb6               995840    278560    665876  29% /var
root at ram1:/var/spool # df -i /var
Filesystem            Inodes   IUsed   IFree IUse% Mounted on
/dev/hdb6             257280   20498  236782    8% /var

--
  Evert Jan van Ramselaar  <evertjan at vanramselaar.nl>
  Van Ramselaar Info Tech  <http://www.vanramselaar.nl>