Symantec CmdLine support

Thomas DuVally thomas_duvally at BROWN.EDU
Tue Jul 9 22:32:57 IST 2002

        I've looked through the archives, and understand why Symantec CmdLine
scanner isn't supported right now.
        I've tried to figure it out myself, and not being much of a perl guy,
didn't get very far.  The most I could do was get it to scan, but I'm
not too sure what happened next.  It looks like it found the infected
file.

        I REALLY want to figure this out.  Would a discussion of how to parse a
virus output be too much to ask for here? :)
--
Tom DuVally
Lead Sys. Programmer