SV: Changing konfiguration.......

Anders Andersson, IT andersan at LTKALMAR.SE
Mon Jul 8 11:06:32 IST 2002

Of course, but that dont solve the problem that I still have to
use a lot of cpu to check for viruses even though its a file we
dont accept to enter our network.
On a bad day when external/internal got hit by a virus you dont
want to spend the cpu to virus scan those files, just delete and
let the cpu handel the documents we need/want to keep the work going

/Anders