how to let abuse emails through

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at BANGOR.AC.UK
Fri Jul 5 09:22:23 IST 2002

Peter Peters wrote:
> >Speedy Gonzales Software Inc at your service... :-)
> >(You'll have to be a bit of a Tom and Jerry fan to get that one)

[OT] Don't recall Speedy being in Tom & Jerry - though he had his own toons
(sometimes with Sylvester?)

> Is there something like the Spam White List for virusses? At the
> university some people examine virusses and it would be nice to have
> them excluded.

Whenever I want to send a virus to someone I usually zip it up although
these days you probably have to rename the file too. (My thread convergence
detector has just gone off! ;-)

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed                           To have no errors
Information Services                    Would be life without meaning