No subject

S Mohan smohan at VSNL.COM
Thu Jul 4 11:22:03 IST 2002

Virtusertable is looked up only for local domains. I cannot make public
email domains as local domains on my machine to enable me send the mails
to port 25 as users might want to send mails out to these domains.

Have I got anything wrong? Is there another way of making mailscanner
parse mails delivered by fetchmail.

Mohan