White & Black

Eric Blanc eric at AFMB.CNRS-MRS.FR
Wed Jul 3 15:29:27 IST 2002

Hye,

I'm still playing with the configuration of Mailscanner/SpamAssassin

Here are my problems:
I would like to turn off SPAM tagging of messages coming from some
mailing lists.

The Sender address is :
NAMEOFTHELIST-return-IDNUMBER-WHO-WHERE at clubs.voila.fr
NAMEOFTHELIST,IDNUMBER,WHO and WHERE depend on some factors...
AND I do not want to turn off SPAM tagging on the whole clubs.voila.fr

Any Idea ???

On the contrary, I would like to turn ON spam Tagging on other messages.
Is there a way to indicate to spam.assassin.prefs.conf to read the
blacklist from a file ?
The reason is to keep the possibility to deliver a mail, but to advise
it as a potential SPAM.

Thanks for any help.

Eric.
--