score DCC_CHECK 0.0

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Jul 2 16:57:05 IST 2002

At 16:48 02/07/2002, you wrote:
>that's in the spam.assassin.prefs.conf file. Shouldn't that be something
>different ? Or is then the default value of 2.0 used ?

That's there to disable the dcc check. It's not installed by default, and
if you don't install it then SpamAssassin bleats endlessly about the
command not existing. So I put a line in there which keeps the default
SpamAssassin installation quiet (error messages worry people).

If you have dcc installed then you should remove that line.
                             Southampton SO17 1BJ