SpamAssassin 2.31 doesn't check ordb.org unsubscribe

Matt Doherty Matthew_doherty at DATAWATCH.COM
Tue Jul 2 13:58:29 IST 2002

unsubscribe

In a world without fences or walls, who needs Windows and Gates?

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Paul Welsh [mailto:paul-w at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK]
  Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 7:44 AM
  To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
  Subject: SpamAssassin 2.31 doesn't check ordb.org

  I'm running MailScanner 3.20-7/SpamAssassin 2.31.

  I have the line:
  Spam List = ORDB-RBL, relays.ordb.org.
  commented out in mailscanner.conf because SpamAssassin does this.

  The only problem is, it doesn't.

  However, once I changed mailscanner.conf to make MailScanner do the
ordb.org
  checking, mail sent from ordb.org open relays was detected.

  So, the advice is to enable MailScanner's ordb.org checking; don't rely on
  SpamAssassin.