GNU / Linux based Anti Virus Software!

Miguel Koren O´ Brien de Lacy miguelk at KONSULTEX.COM.BR
Thu Jan 31 21:26:52 GMT 2002

You can also check out  www.openantivirus.org  which has links to a java based
anti virus and to a very promising idea of a product called halflife which
proposes to scan at the packet level (I assume that reassembling the packets
first). This is something I am interested in because the licensing schemes the
anti virus vendors propose make any solution realtively expensive.

Miguel