Cobalt RaQ - Can virus scanning be enabled only on selected Virtual Domain?

Rishi Gangoly rishi at THEARGONCOMPANY.COM
Wed Jan 30 21:22:05 GMT 2002

Hi

I've just installed the mailscanner software on my Cobalt RaQ3....... It works.  ;-)

However, it is possible to enable Virus Scanning only on selected Virtual Domains?

I noticed the following option in the mailscanner.conf file.

# Do you want to scan email for viruses?
# A few people have wanted to disable the entire virus scanning.
Virus Scanning     = yes

This option would apply to all the Virtual Domains..... right?

Regards

Rishi