mailscanner/spamassassin strangeness

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at bangor.ac.uk
Wed Jan 30 18:13:04 GMT 2002

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Julian Field wrote:

> At 12:30 30/01/2002, you wrote:
> >Not sure what we can do with these examples though (or if I should have
> >them at all) if we have RIPA looking over our shoulders!
>
> You shouldn't keep them at all, I'm afraid. The only reason you can keep
> them is as part of running your normal service, which would be stretching
> the point here a little.

The message which caused me to mention the problem was actually one sent
to the samba list. It will therefore be archived on umpteen servers and in
many (tens or hundreds of) thousands of people's mailboxes. Surely the
lawyers wouldn't get excited about me sending a copy to Julian to try
Andreas' fix would they???? ;-)

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed                           To have no errors
Information Services                    Would be life without meaning