Myparty Strangeness

Hamish Marson hamish at TRAVELLINGKIWI.COM
Wed Jan 30 16:50:30 GMT 2002

Julian Field wrote:

> At 12:19 30/01/2002, you wrote:
> >The MyParty virus signature is not recognised by any NAI ".DAT" files
> >prior to 4184, due out on 30/1/2002. You need a special "extras" .DAT
> >file from them to recognise this virus until 4184 is released.
>
> All I can say to that is "what a bodge job!"

No...

You can use the daily dat file (Updated daily like the title says), and
it's all in there...

I do (With amavisd) and it works fine. I'm catching about a thousand a day...

--

I don't suffer from Insanity...         | Linux User #237369
        I enjoy every minute of it...   |

http://www.travellingkiwi.com/          |