mailscanner/spamassassin strangeness

Gerry Doris gerry at DORFAM.CA
Wed Jan 30 15:08:42 GMT 2002

For what it's worth I get different results when using spamd/c and just
spamassassin on the sample-spam.txt message.  It seems consistent with
spamd/c giving 16+ hits and spamassassin giving 19+.  This seems to have
started with the newest version of spamassassin???

Gerry

--
"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne" Chaucer