Myparty Strangeness

Alex Short alex at IALEX.NET
Wed Jan 30 01:18:55 GMT 2002

I just now upgraded to 3.04-1 via rpm on my RH7.2 hoping to fix this odd
behaviour.

I made the change in sendmail.pl when i was running v2 and upgrading has not
fixed it.

When someone sends me myparty, it changes myparty.yahoo.com whichever to
AB283.dat or something along those lines.  It doesn't detect any type of
virus either, but if i save AB283.dat then scan it, its myparty.

I'm running RH7.2, upgraded via RPM, and use uvscan as a virus scanner.  I
have tried sending myself Loveletter and it detects it and acts
appropriately.

Alex