3.04-1 & MyParty

Rishi Gangoly rishi at THEARGONCOMPANY.COM
Tue Jan 29 21:11:05 GMT 2002

Hi Sander,

I updated my f-prot

[root at argon root]# f-prot -virlist | grep -i party
Myparty.A at mm
Myparty.B at mm
No_Party.519
WParty.557.A
WParty.557.B
WParty.558
IRC/Party.A
VBS/Party.A at mm

Virus scanning report  -  30. January 2002   2:48

F-PROT 3.11b
SIGN.DEF created 29. January 2002
SIGN2.DEF created 29. January 2002
MACRO.DEF created 16. January 2002