EMERGENCY: MyParty

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Mon Jan 28 13:52:35 GMT 2002

Julian

I applied the fix to sendmail.pl (3.03-1) but on my systems I get the
following message when restarting MailScanner:

  Not a SCALAR reference at /opt/mailscanner/bin/sendmail.pl line 67.

Quentin
---
PHONE: +44 191 222 8209    Computing Service, University of Newcastle
FAX:   +44 191 222 8765    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, NE1 7RU.
"Any opinion expressed above is mine. The University can get its own."