Virus software licencing

John Clancy john.clancy at BUSINESSANDFINANCE.IE
Mon Jan 28 13:23:28 GMT 2002

Hi All,

I can't comment on any of the other virus scanners but here's a quote from a
quotation for Sophos SAVI :-

A SAVI licence allows the use of the SAVI on Windows NT and UNIX mail
servers in conjunction with a third party scanner (e.g. MIMEsweeper).  SAVI
is licensed according to the number of machine benefiting from the virus
protection provided by SAVI on the mail server.

John Clancy