EMERGENCY: MyParty

Jeroen Wijdogen jeroen at WIJDOGEN.DHS.ORG
Mon Jan 28 12:50:27 GMT 2002

Hello,

while i was reading the mail of today i saw your important message. When i'm
going to the download page i get this message:

404 File not Found
The file /mailscanner/files/MailScanner-3.04-1.tar does not appear to exist.

If you expected this URL to work, please contact the ECS Webmaster

You may want to try:
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/
http://www.soton.ac.uk/

A waited for a few moments bit still got the error

Regards JeroenW