Sendmail WebStats (sort of a mod)

Sander Jonkers felker at GMX.NET
Sun Jan 27 11:28:58 GMT 2002

> you running Syslogd with -r?

Yes, I am now, and the mailscanner logging is there, and stats.pl reports
the number of detected viruses. Nice.

However, stats.pl also always reports that there is 1 message in the inqueue
and 1 in the outqueue, which is not correct: /var/spool/mque* is empty

So queston: does stats.pl look at these directories, or does it 'calculate'
the messages in the queue based on the mail logging?

Sander

/var/spool/mqueue:
total 0

/var/spool/mqueue.in:
total 0

"Incoming Queue
Contains Email that hasnt been scanned for viruses and as spam.  1  "