check_mailscanner: FATAL ... with eicar-containing mailin/var/spool/mqueue.in

Clint Fast cfast at ALLIEDBUILDING.COM
Wed Jan 23 20:48:59 GMT 2002

Please go and *READ*:

 http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/install/codestatus.shtml

just like the error message states.

Since you're using F-prot, you need to change your configuration to beta
instead of supported.

--Clint.