mailscanner/spamassassin false positives

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at BANGOR.AC.UK
Tue Jan 22 10:26:46 GMT 2002

Hello all,

I'm using MailScanner-3.01-3 and SpamAssassin-1.5 and getting mails marked
as spam but some of them are only scoring 5 hits. (My Daily Dilberts score
9 and get marked!) I've changed required_hits to 10 in
/root/.spamassassin.cf already after a previous discussion but it doesn't
appear to have helped. Should I upgrade either or both of the components
(Sophos is my AV engine and Linux is the server platform) or is there
something I should change somewhere?

Thanks,

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed                           To have no errors
Information Services                    Would be life without meaning