Couple Small Questions..

Kelly Hamlin fizz at BOMB.NET
Sun Jan 20 17:10:29 GMT 2002

Im new the Mailscanner and love it so far. Ive intergrated SpamAssassin
which also seems to work great. However i have a few small questions as im
a X qmail user. please bare with me, i was up till 3am looking at
documentation and how to do these things.

1. How can i tell that spamassassin is even working?

2. By default sendmail has logs going to your messages and syslog files, i
heard you can have seprate logs for sendmail, if this is true what do i
have to do.(i know i will have to recompile most likely, but im hoping its
just a sendmail.cf thing)

3. How do i intergrate Razor into SpamAssassin and MailScanner, it has
info for everything else except this. I might have missed the pbvious but
any help is greatly appriciated.

Keep up the great work guys!
Kelly