MRTG not showing neither SPAM or VIRUS

Pablo Iranzo Gómez Pablo.Iranzo at UV.ES
Sat Jan 19 21:48:17 GMT 2002

        It seems that MailScanner doesn't log SPAM or VIRUSES to the
/var/log/maillog file where sendmail stores its info. ¿What do I need to
configure to allow this to work?
        Thanks

-----Mensaje original-----
De: MailScanner mailing list [mailto:MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK] En
nombre de Pablo Iranzo Gómez
Enviado el: viernes, 18 de enero de 2002 20:40
Para: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Asunto: MRTG not showing neither SPAM or VIRUS

        Hi
        I've MailScanner configured to detect SPAM using SpamAssasin and
Viruses using F-prot, it works fine as some messages are marked as
"{SPAM?}" in subject and the Eicar tests I did over the Virus Scanner
worked fine aswell. MRTG is installed too and works fine with the
incoming mail, but it isn't showing anything about spam or viruses (The
updated period is 5 minutes and works fine with email, but nothing more
is showed about the other two parameters)

        ¿Do I need to do anything more? ¿Some special swicht or
parameter to activate?
        I did a search in the webpage for older requests and appears one
similar to mine and it has no answers yet.

        Thanks in advance
        Pablo

Pablo Iranzo Gómez (Pablo.Iranzo at uv.es)
http://www.uv.es/~iranzop/ring/astron/ (Anillo Astronómico)
http://www.uv.es/~iranzop/hp48/        (Página de la HP)
                  --
ICQ UIN: 36614467
(PGPKey Available on http://www.uv.es/~iranzop/PGPKey.pgp)

Corolario:
        Si encuentra un objeto que estaba perdido, desaparecerá otro.