No X-Mailscanner header in clean HTML or other multipart messages

Evert Jan van Ramselaar evertjan at VANRAMSELAAR.NET
Thu Jan 17 18:31:53 GMT 2002

Even more strange... It also seems to delete the Return-Path header from the
mentioned kind of e-mails.
But if I'm the only one having this problem it must be something in my
setup.

Tnx anyway for your help.

--
Evert Jan van Ramselaar

 -----Original Message-----
Of Julian Field
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 5:14 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: No X-Mailscanner header in clean HTML or other multipart
messages

  At 16:00 17/01/2002, you wrote:

    When HTML or other multipart messages get scanned and are found to be
clean,
    no X-Mailscanner header is added; at least not in my situation.
    The header is added to plain text messages and plain text messages with
    plain text attachments.

  You must be doing something strange. It certainly works for me: