SpamAssassin Problems

Gerry Doris gerry at DORFAM.CA
Tue Jan 15 00:42:30 GMT 2002

I know this isn't the SA list but thought I'd see if anyone else had
experienced the problem before I head off to the SA mailing list.

I can't install SA using CPAN without forcing the install.  It fails on
the tests.  I downloaded the gz file and tried that.  The same thing
happens.  It fails about 66% of the tests when running the "make test"
command.  I tried installing using CPAN and the gz file on two different
systems with the same result.  One is running Redhat 7.1 and the other a
Redhat 7.2.

It fails when checking the spamd command.

I installed it away and it seems to be running properly but I really
don't trust it.

Has anyone else seen this???

Gerry
--
"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne" Chaucer