SYSERR(root): Cannot reopen dfTAA01831

Evert Jan van Ramselaar evertjan at VANRAMSELAAR.NET
Mon Jan 14 22:37:28 GMT 2002

I have been testing it for some hours now, also with somewhat larger
e-mails, and it seems to be fine now. No more reopen errors so far... :)

--
  Evert Jan van Ramselaar  <evertjan at vanramselaar.net>
  Van Ramselaar Info Tech  <http://www.vanramselaar.nl>

___