Run-on Sentence in Reports with F-prot

Evert Jan van Ramselaar evertjan at VANRAMSELAAR.NET
Sun Jan 13 20:36:30 GMT 2002

Nope. I don't have that one.

> > Another question: Did someone already make an update scripts
> for the f-prot definitions?
>
> Not that I know of. If no-one else does/has, then I'll be doing
> one sometime this week. Touch wood.

I did a little scripting myself in the meantime:

#!/bin/sh
mkdir /tmp/fpupdate
cd /tmp/fpupdate
/usr/bin/wget ftp://ftp.f-prot.com/pub/macrdef2.zip
/usr/bin/wget ftp://ftp.f-prot.com/pub/fp-def.zip
/usr/bin/unzip macrdef2.zip
/usr/bin/unzip fp-def.zip
mv *.DEF *.ASC /usr/local/f-prot
cd /
rm -rf /tmp/fpupdate

This does the trick for me. As you can see, it depends on wget.

--
  Evert Jan van Ramselaar  <evertjan at vanramselaar.net>
  Van Ramselaar Info Tech  <http://www.vanramselaar.nl>

___