MailScanner team

Scott Farrell sfarrell at ICCONSULTING.COM.AU
Thu Jan 10 14:34:20 GMT 2002

I'd say there is atleast a 2.5 head count for team MailScanner .

I'd say Nick counts for atleast 0.5 head count - if not more.

Everyone else chipping in support now and again, and to those that helped
with new scanner definitions (I guess you really need to subtract people
asking for support for the new features), anyway, say 0.5 head count.

And Julian has to count as atleast 1.5 head count ..... new versions,
super support, etc etc (he even does site upgrades and debugging for other
people, on their server, if you are lucky).

Thanks for your great work Julian and Nick

ps. I hope I haven't forgotten anyone major..

regards
Scott Farrell

http://www.icconsulting.com.au
ic Consulting - the people that make eBusiness happen.
We offer e-business consulting and perform services. We deliver high
impact consulting, and fast turn around projects for our clients.
Ask us about Web Content Management,  Web Self Service, or working closer
with your customers or suppliers.

0412 927 156,   02 9411 3622  mailto:sfarrell at icconsulting.com.au

Gerry Doris <gerry at DORFAM.CA>
Sent by: MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
10/01/2002 10:47 PM
Please respond to MailScanner mailing list