mailscanner dying

Scott Farrell sfarrell at ICCONSULTING.COM.AU
Tue Jan 8 10:53:03 GMT 2002

Thanks for that.

re: the trailing slash.
I think it definently needs it, your first test clearly failed. Ino ends up
with a filename something like
/car/spool/mqueue.in/./G63456346/eicar.com
The  /./  is the problem child.

Maybe you could do both  .    $BASEDIR\/  first, then just $BASEDIR  - the
second should just do nothing (If we are right).

Did you have any good test emails that have a high chance of sigv'ing
mailscanner ? or are you pretty happy with your mod of getting rid of the
do_compile(). ?

regards
Scott Farrell

http://www.icconsulting.com.au
ic Consulting - the people that make eBusiness happen.
We offer e-business consulting and perform services. We deliver high impact
consulting, and fast turn around projects for our clients.
Ask us about Web Content Management,  Web Self Service, or working closer
with your customers or suppliers.

0412 927 156,   02 9411 3622  mailto:sfarrell at icconsulting.com.au

                    Julian Field
                    <jkf at ecs.soto        To:     sfarrell at icconsulting.com.au