mailscanner dying --- suggestion

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at bangor.ac.uk
Mon Jan 7 13:36:36 GMT 2002

On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, Julian Field wrote:

> Suggestion: Change "Multiple Headers" from "append" to "add" and see if it
> still dies. This has solved the problem for 1 user.
>
> I know this is only a temporary workaround, but it's better than not
> working at all :)

I've just done this change and fed it with a message I had stored which I
knew would break mailscanner and it worked ok. One of the common bits
between the messages I'd stored which failed was an existing Mailscanner
header...

Thanks Julian...

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed                           To have no errors
Information Services                    Would be life without meaning