Announce: Version 3.01-1 released

Julian Field jkf at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Jan 4 17:50:13 GMT 2002

This fixes an important bug for F-Prot users, where viruses inside Zip
files and other archives could be missed.

It is available for download, as ever, from
         www.mailscanner.info

P.S. I only ever claimed the F-Prot code was beta, and not fully tested by
other users yet, so I'm not slapping my wrist too hard over this... :-)
                             Southampton SO17 1BJ